Friday 9 April 2010

Decision time

I have begun following some of the new blogs that have sprung up since the general election was announced. I resent being lumped together with everyone under 30 as one of the x-factor generation. Apparently we are those who will vote for a sad wannabe that eveyone knows will end up being manipulated by some rich manager but not in a general election

Aren't politicians and wannabe politicians also motivated by money and manipulated by big business? I do not follow X-Factor, but I did buy Killing in The Name.

Tell me what you stand for and why I should vote then I won't spoil my ballot paper. I am not even dignified with the name of floating voter. Though if you read the Indie blog www.indyeagleeye.livejournal.com that term has definitely been un-dignified. Politics of the playground, why should we be any different?

No comments:

Post a Comment